Henna Artists - Henna Tattoos
With our henna tattoo artist at your event, you can't go wrong! Adults to kids love these temporary style tattoos.
Henna tattoos can be stunning and a awesome look that will make your party guests feel cool and super!
Henna is a plant found and grown in South Asia and North Africa. It has been used since ancient times to color skin, hair, fingernails, leather, and wool. The name Henna is also used for dye or paste derived from the leaves of the plant, and for the art of temporary tattooing from those paste. Can last for a week or more.Designs: The artist will bring books of designs to choose from or, you can leave it to the artist's discretion.
- Natural, organic and non-toxic henna powder
- About 8-10 tattoos per hour
- For ages 6+
- Customer will need to provide a table and two chairs for activity
- Shaded area required for outdoor events
- Traditionally styled designs and custom designs upon request