Henna Artists - Henna Tattoos
Heavenly Henna Tattoos add a little AWESOME to any event.
Guests of every age will enjoy these temporary attractions, and social media will be abuzz with attendees showing off their wearable designs.
Henna is a plant found and grown in South Asia and North Africa. It has been used since ancient times to color skin, hair, fingernails, leather and wool. The name Henna is also used for dye or paste derived from the leaves of the plant, and for the art of temporary tattooing from those paste.
Designs can last for a week or more. Our artist will ask guests to choose their tattoos -- or let the artist create a truly unique piece of wearable art.
- Artists use natural, organic and non-toxic henna powder.
- About 8-10 tattoos can be created per hour.
- We recommend henna tattoos for guests aged 6+.
- Event host will need to provide 1 table and 2 chairs.
- Outdoor events require a shaded area for the artist.
- Traditionally styled designs and custom designs are available upon request.