Water Balloon Burst
Soak your guests with a Water Ballon Burst!
A great alternative to a Dunk Tank, party-goers form two lines: one to pitch and one to get soaked! Pitch a ball, hit the target and pop a water balloon. SPLASH!
Each Water Balloon Burst game comes with 50 balloons for you to fill with water. You provide the water and the chair, and we provide the fun!
Awesome for schools, fundraisers, backyard parties and corporate events.
Alternative Ways To Play:
1. CLASSIC- Water filled. Pitch the ball, hit the target and SPLURSH! Sometimes kids will line up and pay just to sit in the chair to be the one splurshed!
2. CONFETTI - Use confetti instead of water in balloons (make your own with a funnel) Great for indoors, or when your good sport VIP really doesn't want to get wet!
3. SLIME! - (OR APPLESAUCE OR PUDDING)- Kids have seen it on TV, so make it happen for wild and crazy events. Insert food-colored applesauce or pudding through a funnel (fill about 1/2 full) and inflate the rest with air. Be prepared for a post-party clean up!
4. FLOUR- In a POP! your splurshee looks like a powdered donut! Funnel in simple white flour (about 1/2 cup is fine), and fill the rest with air. Nice variety, especially for indoor fun -- but we recommend guests wear goggles.
5. MYSTERY SPLURSH! - Fill four opaque, numbered balloons: fill one each with water, flour, pudding, confetti. Let your Splurshee choose which number balloon they want to sit under -- and nobody knows what they'll get hit with until the target is hit!
6. WHEELCHAIR - Finally, a dunking game for fun-loving people with disabilities. PITCHBURST can be played in wheelchairs, by both the pitcher and the splurshee!