Methods of Payment:
Check or Money Order
Credit Card or Debit Card
Cash (for balances on day of the event)
Purchase Order (P.O.) -- For corporate and school accounts ONLY, we accept a P.O. if prior arrangements are made in a signed agreement.
* To secure services for Client's scheduled event, the initial payment for services is due three (3) days after Client schedules an event with AFE.
* If paying by credit card or debit card, initial payment is due at time of reservation.
* If the event is within nine (9) days, a non-refundable deposit must be made at time of reservation.
Orders $500 or less
* Orders $500 or less are to be PAID IN FULL at time of reservation by credit card, or within three (3) days by check or money order.
* A.F.E. has the discretion to accept a 50% non-refundable prepayment on orders under $500.
Orders over $500
* For Orders over $500, a 50% deposit is due at time of reservation.
* Balance is due nine (9) days prior to Client's event.
* If the reservation agreement is signed fewer than thirty (30) days prior to Client's event, full payment is due at time of reservation.
All pre-payments are considered booking fees and/or non-refundable retainers. Therefore, all payments made to A.F.E. are non-refundable under any circumstance. A.F.E. has sole discretion to apply a booking fee to another event, under certain conditions.
To guard against fraud, chargebacks and returned checks, AFE reserves the right to provide all details about the event to the City Attorney's office for fraud investigation for possible prosecution. If a chargeback occurs, the Client will be held 100% responsible and payment in full will be due immediately upon demand by AFE.
All Sales/Rentals are final, no refunds.